- Keeps your bones and joints in the correct alignment.
- Helps to decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces.
- Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
- Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
- Prevents any backache and muscular pain.
ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT
Do you know the benefits?
Now that we know what good posture is, here are 7 key benefits along with tips to achieve them.
- Reduced low back pain
- Fewer headaches
- Increased energy levels
- Less tension in your shoulders and neck
- Decreased risk of abnormal wearing of the joint surfaces
- Increased lung capacity
- Improved circulation and digestion